Invisalign® in Clear Lake is in high demand thanks to the always growing popularity of this completely innovative way to straighten your teeth, without relying on metal braces.
- Do you look at your smile in pictures and wish it was straighter?
- Are you an adult who’s tired of seeing your teeth with gaps or spaces?
- Is your teen with the underbite, overbite, or crossbite ready for orthodontic treatment?
- Is it time to fix your crowded or crooked teeth for good?
- Do you struggle with TMJ issues and want out of pain?
The good news is that nearly anyone, especially teens and adults, who have orthodontic or alignment issues with their smile, can benefit from Invisalign®.
Why is Invisalign So Effective?
Clear braces in Clear Lake are straightening smiles all across the Bay Area, and you probably don’t even know it. That’s just one of the many benefits you’ll experience when you choose Invisalign treatment for yourself or your teen. Dr. Cindy Flanagan loves recommending this revolutionary tooth straightening solution to her patients because the results are always life-changing and nothing less than stunning.
Invisalign is our go-to choice for a variety of reasons:
- It gets to work fast and doesn’t take as long as other orthodontic treatments.
- It feels better, more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
- It allows you to go about your life, eat the foods you love, and remove your aligner when you need to.
You’re getting a customized orthodontic solution based on years of research and feedback from millions of satisfied patients from across the country. More and more people are choosing Invisalign because of how well they fit their smiles and their busy lifestyles.
What Can I Expect?
When you’re ready to move forward with Invisalign in Clear Lake, you need to schedule a consultation with Dr. Flanagan. She takes the time to assess your needs, discuss a plan of action for treatment, and answer all of your important questions.
We’ll take impressions of your teeth using the latest dental materials and technology before sending them to our trusted lab. Skilled technicians will then use high-tech, 3-D imagery and special, advanced software to map out the necessary movements to straighten your smile. Your clear aligners are created with precision and designed specifically for you. Every two weeks, you’ll get a new set that will help move your teeth. While every case is different, Invisalign treatment generally takes about six months to a year to complete.